Driveway Design Ideas
It’s something we often take for granted, but a driveway makes parking at our home or welcoming visitors smoother and easier without battling parking restrictions or competition from drivers.
Whether you already have a driveway that needs updating or you’re looking into permissions to have one built, it can make all the difference to the ease of access to your home and its exterior aesthetics.
There are plenty of choices when it comes to planning a driveway design – with plenty of colours, designs and bricks to choose from to create a look that perfectly matches in with your personal style and home.
Driveways don’t have to be tarmacked after-thoughts or gravel pits, they can be beautifully stylish and smooth – complementing your home with ease.
There are a large variety of designs to choose from, including brick, stone and cobbles allowing you to choose a material perfect for you.
Here’s our guide to driveway design ideas and styles:
- Driveline 50 – This is one of the UK’s best sellers with a low carbon footprint and hardwearing durable material. It comes in a variety of colours from light to dark.
- Drivesett Tegula – This is ideal for those that prefer more of an aged look, bringing something classic and timeless to any home. With a variety of colours and sizes, you can mix and match to create an exciting look or stay with one to create a classic uniform look.
- Drivesett Savanna – For those that prefer something crisp and clean as well as stylish, this block provides a smooth surface texture while still providing a hard-wearing driveway. Available in three colours, it provides a classic look whatever age your home.
- Drivesett Argent – A stylish greyscale is achieved with this affordable alternative to granite setts. As well as a more affordable price, it also has a much lower carbon footprint – all the while creating a stylish look for a minimal price.
- Drivesys Riven Stone – This modern-looking driveway is perfect for homes that want to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. With five sizes and two colours, there is a wide variety of stylish designs to choose from. A great alternative to riven natural stone driveways.
- Drivesys Original Cobbles – Sometimes only a grand show-stopping entrance will do and this driveway design is exactly that. This reclaimed stone look creates a welcoming and homely aesthetic – inspired by years of British tradition. Realistically replicated premium natural stone allows this driveway to be laid quickly and easily in a more affordable and less disruptive method so it can be enjoyed sooner rather than later.
- Drivesys Split Stone – For another great stone look driveway, this style is made from real stone masters to create a premium stone look. This affordable alternative is made using a hand crafted mould to create a realistic look – providing a stylish look without the cost and time demands.
If you’d like to find out more about SEH BAC, feel free to call us or send us an online message.